Re: [TowerTalk] More from the M2 antennas quality control file

To: Patrick Greenlee <patrick_g@windstream.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] More from the M2 antennas quality control file
From: Lizeth Norman <normanlizeth@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2015 10:45:51 -0400
Thanks! Sorry for the sharp reply. Having spent much extra time on a
puzzle that was supposed to be an easy 8 hour project it's a bit of a
sore subject.

Got some CNC aluminum from them for a KT34a upgrade that needed some
dremel work, so this isn't a first.

Based on past experience, I should have known. It's really my fault
for trying to spend in order to be able to operate. rather than play
with antennas.

The elements are too long, actually. I considered resizing them. There
is a limit of what I'll do to fix a problem.