Re: [TowerTalk] More from the M2 antennas quality control file

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] More from the M2 antennas quality control file
From: Patrick Greenlee <patrick_g@windstream.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2015 15:24:24 -0500
You misunderstand me. I'm not faulting your actions but wanted to raise the point that there is more than one possibility for error. What if the published dimensions are in error? Three possibilities: parts are wrong size, written dimensions are in error, or both parts and paper are wrong.

What you know is that the parts and the paper don't agree with each other so at least one or the other is bad/wrong but they both could be wrong.

Patrick  NJ5G