Re: [TowerTalk] [Bulk] Re: 90 degree coax bend atop a crankup tower

To: towertalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] [Bulk] Re: 90 degree coax bend atop a crankup tower
From: Robert Harmon <k6uj@pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2015 20:34:01 -0700
OK,  I see the issue.   Like Rick, I used to use N connectors and abandoned
them because of the center pin migration.
I now only use good quality Amphenol PL-259's and everything has been fine.
I am anal about sealing all the Pl-259 connections but that is another topic in
itself.  hihi

73,
Bob
K6UJ