Re: [TowerTalk] Barker & Williamson Model AC - 1.8 - 30 Antenna

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Barker & Williamson Model AC - 1.8 - 30 Antenna
From: "Don W7WLL" <w7wll@arrl.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2016 10:51:13 -0800
Don't know all the details but I had run across this a while back about how B&W got started. Never took the time to follow the leads to Electric Radio.

Sure ran into a lot of their T2FD's at various military comm sites.

https://forums.hamisland.net/showthread.php/12012-Interesting-Article-About-Barker-amp-Williamson

Don W7WLL

-----Original Message----- From: Mickey Baker