Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn Bolts AND nuts - won't mate

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn Bolts AND nuts - won't mate
From: Ken K6MR <k6mr@outlook.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2016 10:23:27 -0800
Something must have changed recently: I have purchased 30 sets of bolts for 25G
from Hill Radio within the last year or so and all worked well. The bolts I
just checked are a mixture of JH and JDF markings.

One question I have not seen here: have you put a torque wrench on the bolt/nut
combination to determine what the tightening torque actually is?  Did Rohn give
you any clue as to what the proper torque should be?

Ken K6MR