[TowerTalk] Fwd: Rohn Bolts AND nuts - won't mate

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Fwd: Rohn Bolts AND nuts - won't mate
From: Hans Hammarquist via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2016 11:12:13 -0500
Is this just an other example of the Chinese lack of quality assurance? I have
seen mane examples of that in the past.

It appears to me that the "pimples" are made too deep.

I find Rohn's answer despicable. They should just send you a new set of nuts,
nuts that they checked against their own specifications.

Hans - N2JFS