Re: [TowerTalk] Finally got my crank up tilt over

To: Chris <EZRhino@fastmovers.biz>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Finally got my crank up tilt over
From: dw <bw_dw@fastmail.fm>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2016 08:13:23 -0800
Hmmmm..
Since I know very little about those details.
I wonder if a common pricing parameter would be to price them per
sections, like a price per 10-foot section.
Very similar to the way one might purchase used 25G sections by $X
dollars per section.

So for example, lets say the common price range for a used crank-up or
tilt-over per section.
And I would guess that it is more common for these to be manually
operated than motor driven, so lets say manually operated.
And for the base, I'm not familiar enough to know what differences there
would be in base assemblies.

 Bw_dw@fastmail.net