Re: [TowerTalk] Fwd: Protecting Aluminum Antennas

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Fwd: Protecting Aluminum Antennas
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2016 17:43:33 -0700
On Sun,3/20/2016 1:12 PM, Hans Hammarquist via TowerTalk wrote:
Way to many ties do companies withdraw products because they are afraid of or
already have legal action against them.

Who can blame them when selfish people sue them without good reason? Or when products really are dangerous, even when used as directed? Tobacco used to be considered OK until we learned the tobacco companies were hiding the facts from us. Ditto for some insecticides, that we now know are wiping out honeybees and fish. Without honeybees, we can't grow most crops!

The NFL stonewalled on concussions for years -- it wasn't until more than a hundred stars died or killed themselves when they realized how much brain damage they had that things look like they might change.

73, Jim K9YC