Re: [TowerTalk] Rotator Choice for Larger Yagi

To: David Gilbert <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rotator Choice for Larger Yagi
From: Rob N1KEZ <rob@n1kez.net>
Date: Tue, 3 May 2016 14:54:40 -0700
I just selected the PST71. (OB12-6 on 130MPH rated tower). It was that or a
prop pitch. Either are good (oversized in theory) choices. I don't know if its
a valid statement but the PST rotators are a bit more mainstream in my mind
whereas prop pitch is supported by a single individual (as far as I know). I
just followed my gut after I narrowed it down. Time will tell!

73!
N1KEZ de Rob

Sent from my mobile device.
Pse excuse brevity and any errorz.