Re: [TowerTalk] US Tower gearbox

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] US Tower gearbox
From: Bob K6UJ <k6uj@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2016 11:23:01 -0700
Jeff,

You have it right.  The allen head plug near the bottom is the drain plug.
The one higher up near the top is the fill plug.
You fill just to where it begins to come out the fill hole, just like adding
gear lube to a rear differential on a car. The Hub City worm gear box
on my HDX589 takes one quart.

Bob
K6UJ