Re: [TowerTalk] LMR600 male DIN

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] LMR600 male DIN
From: "john@kk9a.com" <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2016 21:46:14 -0400
Andrew LDF cables are copper tubing, of course you can kink them if you
make a sharp bend or you can flatten the cable with enough pressure. If
you plan on running feedline across your driveway I would pick something
else. If you need sharp bends consider FSJ4. Why don't you obtain a sample
of each and see which suits YOUR particular needs better.

John KK9A - W4AAA