Re: [TowerTalk] Is a cellular phone tower in the nearby vacinity a probl

To: towertalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Is a cellular phone tower in the nearby vacinity a problem for a ham?
From: n4zkf <towertalk@n4zkf.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2017 12:24:15 -0500
Been in the cell business for 21 years now and never had a ³Ham issue with
noise on either side². Not saying you won¹t get a GC stuck on stupid
sometime though.

73 Dave n4zkf
e-mail: n4zkf@n4zkf.com
web: http://www.n4zkf.com
CC-Cluster node: 145.07 Mhz. or telnet://ccc.n4zkf.com:7373 23
Packet BBS: 145.05 Mhz.-14.098 Mhz. or telnet://bbs.n4zkf.com:6300
BPQ Node: 145.05 Mhz.-14.098 Mhz. (n4zkf-5)
SEDAN Node: 145.770 Mhz. (n4zkf-7)
N4ZKF/R 147.375 Mhz. Tone 103.5