Re: [TowerTalk] Turnbuckles with Rod Sides

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Turnbuckles with Rod Sides
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2017 22:23:10 -0400
I was not aware that Tonno's 15m system fell down. This is very sad news. I
suspect that there is more to the failure than just a missing safety wire.
The tower looks as least as big as Rohn 65g and probably even stronger.  It
must have been fun designing, building and operating a 15m antenna system
like that. He was even able to have a QSO with himself via moonbounce.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCP0kisTbME .

John KK9A