Re: [TowerTalk] Turnbuckles with Rod Sides

To: "'Grant Saviers'" <grants2@pacbell.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Turnbuckles with Rod Sides
From: "Tonno Vahk" <tonno.vahk@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2017 11:11:35 +0300
Wow, than you for this great summary on the subject and research Grant!

It sure makes all the sense that clips too far apart will be less effective due
to the possible slack. Though not saddling the dead horse and having the first
clip close to thimble seem more important also in the Crosby material.

73
Tonno
ES5TV