Re: [TowerTalk] Turnbuckles with Rod Sides

To: <john@kk9a.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Turnbuckles with Rod Sides
From: "Tonno Vahk" <tonno.vahk@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2017 11:30:28 +0300
I have to say that the results and the performance of the array has even
succeeded the expectations.

It was due to that antenna that we managed to take all the CQWW and CQWPX EU
MM records as ES9C in 2013-2014. Including CQWW RTTY World MM record. The
QSO amounts on 15m supported also by favourable propagation were
unbelievable.

Never before had we been very competitive on 15 or 10m compared to Southern
EU but in CQWW 2013 SSB and CQWPX 2014 SSB the 15m MM QSO figures were:

CQWW SSB 2013 EU MM TOP 5

ES9C 4905
DR1A 2987
II9P 2983
OT5A 2169
LZ9W 2377

CQWPX 2014 SSB World MM TOP 5

ES9C 4329
DR1A 2199
II9P 2747
OT5A 1825
9K2HN 2377

5000 Qs on 15m from ES. Simply amazing. The experiment and effort of putting
something like that up has certainly paid off:)

73
Tonno