Re: [TowerTalk] Marking?Identifying Coax Cables

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Marking?Identifying Coax Cables
From: Tom_N2SR via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2018 23:40:51 +0000 (UTC)
 There is actually shrink tubing that comes on a cartridge that you can put
inside a Brother P-Touch.   The P-Touch will print directly onto the shrink
tubing.
Note that the font size printed on the shrink tubing will become smaller after
you shrink the tubing onto the cable.
You can then use some clear shrink tubing over the label if necessary.
Tom, N2SR

    On Friday, October 12, 2018, 10:03:37 PM EDT, Don Havlicek