Re: [TowerTalk] FW: Weekend from hell

To: "'Tower Talk'" <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] FW: Weekend from hell
From: "Barry Merrill" <w5gn@mxg.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2019 09:18:56 -0600
My first operation at EI/W5GN was for the 2005 WPX SSB,
with only a low dipole and 100 watts, had hit my alarm
system and was solved with a ferrite core on the phone
line, but I was concerned about my adjacent neighbor
who had a small caravan and camper park, and possible
interference to his guests with marginal antennas.

On Monday, my cousin happened to stop by and said
"I saw your neighbor at Church on Sunday, and he said
he heard you on the radio this weekend".
Bummer, I thought, and asked,
"Was it his or one of the caravans? Was it a TV or
the telephone, or the radio, or a stereo?"

"Naw, he heard you through the window as he walked by."

73

Barry, EI/W5GN