Re: [TowerTalk] Weekend from hell

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Weekend from hell
From: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2019 18:28:27 -0700
I had a 70ft tower at my folks house.  I had not operated there for many years.  I was just too lazy to sell it or take it down.  Out of the blue my folks got a call that I was interfering with something.  My Dad had some fun with that one.  I suspect that it was some new person that moved in that did not like the tower.

W0MU