Re: [TowerTalk] Galvenized Monopole Foundation

To: john@kk9a.com, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Galvenized Monopole Foundation
From: Jonathan - KE0YBL via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2020 00:06:34 +0000
Yep, planning on a small crane. Not sure this type of flange is ideal for a
buried pier footing. I've not found specific details on those beyond
conceptual, though.

Also planning to fabricate a cross brace inside for rotator and also for thrust
bearing, and perhaps a fiberglass cover... Unless I can find something field
tested by others. Thanks for the reply.

Jonathan

Sent from ProtonMail mobile