Re: [TowerTalk] M2 40 meter Yagi

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] M2 40 meter Yagi
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2020 22:10:33 -0400
You're selling the linear loaded version which is different from the one
K4XS is interested in.

John KK9A

DAN CISSON N4GNR wrote:

I HAVE ONE OF THESE FOR SALE---- 4 EL 40 M2 LLDD NEW,, NEVER BEEN PUT UP...
MIGHT AS WELL SELL IT,, DONT SEE THAT I WILL EVER GET IT UP....
WAY CHEAPER THAN 2,200... CONTACT ME DIRECT- GOOD ON QRZ.COM   73 DAN N4GNR

On 10/13/2020 2:46 PM, Bill via TowerTalk wrote:

> M2 has a new version of their 40 meter Yagi - 40M4CDD.  unlike the one it
replaced, it covers 7.0 - 7.2 mHz, or 7.1- 7.3 mHz.  Of course the
"adjustable" elements can be shortened to make the sweet spot  up a little
higher than 7.0 - 7.2.
> The brochure says SWR varies from 1.2- 2.0.  However, when I asked M2 if
they could send me a print out of the graph they responded they couldn't,
which made me scratch my head.  $3000 for an antenna and they can't do that?
> Anyone out there who has this specific antenna, not the one it replaced,
let me know your experience with it...SWR, construction etc.