Re: [TowerTalk] Vertical dipole other choices?

To: towertalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Vertical dipole other choices?
From: Gedas <w8bya@mchsi.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2020 16:53:22 -0400
Hi Rick, very interesting. Did you have any matching network at the base where the coax connected to the vertical? If not I would have expected significant losses resulting in possibly lower received signals from the 1/2-wave vertical.

Gedas, W8BYA EN70JT

Gallery at http://w8bya.com
Light travels faster than sound....