Re: [TowerTalk] Ham IV part identificaiton

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Ham IV part identificaiton
From: K9MA <k9ma@sdellington.us>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2021 11:49:25 -0600
I've long believed that just about every fastener in an antenna system should have Loctite on the threads. How many neglected tribanders have you seen with elements askew? That won't happen if there's Loctite on all the fasteners. Mine was up continuously for 26 years, and nothing moved. The stuff is truly one of the most useful products of technology.

73,
Scott K9MA