Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn TB-3 thrust bearing

To: john@kk9a.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn TB-3 thrust bearing
From: Kim Elmore <cw_de_n5op@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 30 May 2021 18:02:59 -0500
No doubt. But I’ve been using one since 1986 and it’s still FB. It’s been
carrying the load of a 10’ 0.125” galvanized steel mast, a 40CD2, a DW3, and a
KT-34A, and a couple of VHF/UHF antennas.

Kim N5OP

"People that make music together cannot be enemies, at least as long as the
music lasts." -- Paul Hindemith