[VHFcontesting] Pre-contest skeds

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Pre-contest skeds
From: timm@cccomm.net (Tim Marek)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:44:06 2003
Skeds BEFORE a contest are what make or brake a top contest effort,
Especially UHF and up. I see nothing wrong with it and highly encourage
such activity. Calling my cell during a contest is a entirely different
matter!
That is something I find very distasteful.

Tim Marek - K7XC - DM09ol...

6M OP of the K7XC Multi-Op - Mt Ella DM27 - Look for us!

http://k7xc.tripod.com/VHF_Records/