[Mw] Re: [VHFcontesting] ARRL Membership Services Committee VHF/UHF Awar

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [Mw] Re: [VHFcontesting] ARRL Membership Services Committee VHF/UHF Award...
From: W3HMS@aol.com (W3HMS@aol.com)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:44:26 2003
Hi all....considering the points by Bernie, W4SW and Neil ,one could ask
this:

If activity and use of the frequencies is not considered important enough to
the national amateur society to report same in its journal, QST, then it must
not be  important at all. From that one could conclude that QST is just
another commercial radio magazine!!!

73,

John
W3HMS