[Mw] Re: [VHFcontesting] ARRL Membership Services Committee VHF/UHF Awar

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [Mw] Re: [VHFcontesting] ARRL Membership Services Committee VHF/UHF Award...
From: aa2uk@bellatlantic.net (Bill Lentz)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:44:26 2003
I will agree with GOA (Get on the air), however staying on topic which is
providing input to the league on listing contest scores in QST is the topic. I
find myself guilty as the rest of us for getting off topic at times. I agree
that there needs to be more daily activity on the VHF and up bands. Could there
be a cause and effect relationship due to QST dropping line scores from
contests? Sure, but lets not pollute the real issue the ARRL dropping contest
listed scores from the publication. With that said I will see you all on the
air soon. 73    Bill  AA2UK

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---