[VHFcontesting] comments from non-submitters?

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] comments from non-submitters?
From: johngeig@yahoo.com (John Geiger)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:44:41 2003
I have seen several different threads about people
having trouble with the robot, and I have had plenty
myself.  I use an older version of a logging program
which always puts the out-of-date  contest categories
in the cabrillo header.  The robot kicks it back, and
I have to go in and change it a couple times until I
get it right.  i can see how this would turn off some
new contestors.

The most important contesting accessory today is the
computer.  If you don't have one, you can't submit
your log for CQ contests, nor find out how you did in
ARRL contests.

73s JOhn NE0P