[VHFcontesting] re: captive rovers

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] re: captive rovers
From: jim@forsyth.net (Jim Forsyth)
Date: Tue Jul 29 12:14:45 2003
I'm trying to figure out what you find so objectionable about this.

Everybody is free to use captive rovers just like everybody is free to run a
big station with lots of power and big antennas. Any of these things will
improve your score. You can do them or not do them depending upon how
seriously you want to take it. I don't see the point in complaining just
because you choose not to implement certain aspects of your contest
operation.

Jim, AF6O