[VHFcontesting] N2MH/R January Contest Plans

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, <rover@mailman.qth.net>,<fourlanders@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] N2MH/R January Contest Plans
From: <mugs@intac.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 23:16:05 -0500 (EST)
The Lighthouse Rover is going out on its first January rove this weekend. We
will start in Cape Hatteras, NC and head north back to home in northern NJ.
Karen (my wife and my driver) wants to stay close to the shoreline, so while
we won't have too many stops with any elevation, we should have a lot of
stops with a good water view. Some will be to the northeast and some will be
to the northwest and west.

Here is our schedule, probably the first one we've ever published. Let's
hope we can keep to it. Bands will be 50, 144, 222, 442, and 1296 (no 900).
We'll try to keep an ear on 144.232 and 144.200.

FM25ev 13:00-13:30
FM15vx 14:30-15:15
FM26ai 17:20-18:20
FM16wx 19:40-20:40
FM17xb 20:55-21:00 (Just passing through on the bridge)
FM27ac 21:05-21:35
FM17xg 22:00-22:45

La La Land

FM27dw 09:00-10:00
FM28ha 10:50-11:50
FM28ks 13:40-14:40

Ferry Ride

FM28ox 18:00-18:30
FM29oa 18:30-19:00
FN20vt 22:00-23:00

More detail on this Rove can be found on the N2MH Information for Rovers web
page at http://www.intac.com/~mherson/rover.htm

73, Mark, N2MH and Karen
The Lighthouse Rover