Re: [VHFcontesting] VHF+ Rate Sheet Subscribers

To: "Ward Silver" <hwardsil@centurytel.net>,<vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] VHF+ Rate Sheet Subscribers
From: "Dan K9ZF" <n9rla@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 20:11:04 -0500
I am a Rate sheet subscriber, and I really enjoy it.  VHF+ content?  Well,
maybe not a lot, but considering how small a minority we are in contesting
overall I think we get fair coverage.  Besides, there is a lot of contesting
info that applies to both VHF+ and HF contesting.  And I even, brace
yourself now, participate in an HF contest now and then!  VHF+ contesting
will always be where my heart is, but "shooting fish in a barrel" can be a
lot of fun:-) [My favorite is the 10 meter 'test].

I just wanted to point out that studying HF contesting is not a bad thing.
You can often pick up techniques that work well for VHF+ contesting too.

Remember, have fun!
73
Dan

Dan Evans K9ZF