Re: [VHFcontesting] VHF+ Rate Sheet Subscribers

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] VHF+ Rate Sheet Subscribers
From: George Fremin III <geoiii@kkn.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 22:34:15 -0500
On Tue, Jul 20, 2004 at 07:10:56PM -0400, R Johnson wrote:
> VERY INTERESTING MESSAGE !!!!
>
> I have 2 accounts on "vhfcontesting@contesting.com".
> I checked BOTH of the accounts VERY carefully and didn't see any post from
> Tom YTD !!!
> At least NOTHING "From: Tom Frenaye <frenaye@direcway.com>" as your URL
> indicated.

It appears that <frenaye@direcway.com> has made at least four posts
to the vhfcontesting list this year.

http://lists.contesting.com/archives//cgi-bin/namazu.cgi?query=%2Bfrom%3Afrenaye%40direcway.com&idxname=VHFcontesting&sort=date%3Alate

> Maybe some other List members could comment on whether or not they got Tom's
> post here ???
> If so maybe there are other problems than the League and VHF+.

It was indeed posted to the entire list - I got a copy.

> I don't know who this the "List Owner" is, but maybe he/she/it (just being PC
> !!!)
> could comment on why I didn't receive Tom's post on the ARRL meeting that you
> say was
> posted here.

I just looked at the log files for the contesting.com machine that handles this
email list and it appears you have been getting email just fine from the
various lists that you are subscribed to at contesting.com.  Or at least the
email
server at your ISP seems to be accepting the emails as far as I can tell
from this end.

I know about your tmlp.com account - if you tell me the address of the other one
I will be glad to look for it in the log files.

> Yes, I would have known that if Tom's message was posted on [VHFcontesting]
> !!!

It was posted to the list.

You might want to check any spam filtering your ISP has in place.

> >You should read the subcommittee report.
>
> I would if it was on the list !!! I'll try to find it here Hi Hi :<) !!!

You cna find Tom's message to the list here:

http://lists.contesting.com/_vhfcontesting/2004-07/msg00080.html

The only way that messages get into the above archive is if they go out
to the list - the archiver that is used for the above listed archives
is a member of the list just like you and I are.

If I can help further with any email issues related to this or any other
contesting.com email list feel free to email me directly.

--
George Fremin III - K5TR
geoiii@kkn.net