Re: [VHFcontesting] Pack Rovers meet ARRL contest objectives

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Pack Rovers meet ARRL contest objectives
From: "jon jones" <n0jk@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 12:26:23 +0000
You are all welcome to view my January 2005 VHF SS Single op portable log. Here it is:

50 MHz NØJK EM17 KS Section

1910 UTC K0HA EN10

That's right, one QSO, one grid. One Point. :-)

Seriously - K5TR's has shared his VHF Contest logs, hourly rates, grids worked, etc. This information can be very useful in planning contest strategy.

- Jon N0JK

K1KI asks:

Is it really true that log sharing just isn't done between VHF+ competitors?

I have had similar experiences with Tom with sharing logs - and K5TR is to
be congratulated on making his logs public domain.

Tree