Re: [VHFcontesting] Pack Rovers meet ARRL contest objectives

To: VHF Contesting e-Mail List <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Pack Rovers meet ARRL contest objectives
From: Christophe Huygens <xtof@cs.kuleuven.ac.be>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 17:25:02 +0200
On 16 Aug 2005, at 03:40, n2lbt@n2lbt.com wrote:

> Please, I would no sooner give out my rover strategy than would ND3F
> or W3IY. This is a contest, and just like everyone else, my logs are
> between me and the ARRL and apparently a select few that claim to
> have impartial and private access to them. Maybe you can ask one of
> them.

Ok, sorry, I did not know we were supposed to have a strategy... but
if we had
one we sure would love to share it with everybody as I think we did
in the past with
sites, tips, techniques for roving aso. The same goes for the
logs.... give out
as much grids and bands as you can to everyone, you ll end up with a
great score automagically and have a lot of fun.

ON4IY de W3IY/R

PS: be happy rovers exist, it doesn t in Europe, and it can be boring
here during
the contest. Now ... let s get out and make some noise!