Re: [VHFcontesting] Poll Almost Closed...

To: VHFContesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Poll Almost Closed...
From: Bruce Herrick <bdh@teleport.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 15:45:08 -0600
Put them in their own category.  We have our fun, they have theirs.
Problem solved.  Why make it more complicated than it is?  Why attempt
to drag them down to your level?

N6NB is known for pushing the limits in various endeavors in amateur
radio.  He is also known for making his expertise available to all.  Why
limit this?  If his skill in solving the inherent problems in
constructing 3 reliable 10 band rovers is available to all, when I get
to that level, whom do I contact for advice - Wayne, or the incessant
whiners on this list, most of whom are not even active in the rover
category?

At the recent Central States VHF Conference, I encountered a lot of
active VHF contesters I know who are not members of this list.  When
asked why, the sheer volume of whining was the primary reason.  I now
understand why.

Bruce WW1M