Re: [VHFcontesting] Rover Tech: Mounting - Will this work?

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Rover Tech: Mounting - Will this work?
From: Matt Patterson <mattpatt@1starnet.com>
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2007 23:25:29 -0500
I have a similar setup with the hitch mount and everything but as for
the mast I just went to Home Depot and purchased some EMT with the
correct ID to fit over the vertical section on my hitch mount.  All
those antennas should fit fine on the 10' mast.  However, I would
suggest that you go with a 4x stack for 70cm if you can find room for
them on the mast.  If not, you could do like I did and purchase a quad
mag mount and stacking kit for your 2m loops and put them on the hood of
your car.  Then the 6m loop and the 4x stack for 70cm can go on your
mast in the back.

73 Matt
W5LL