Re: [VHFcontesting] Contest rules and rovering

To: DL Dave <dl.daave@hotmail.com>, <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Contest rules and rovering
From: Ron Klimas WZ1V <wz1v@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 21:16:45 -0400
Having just been freshly flamed by a couple of guys i consider to be my
friends, i might almost side with you. For about half a millisecond!
But by then hopefully the brain kicks in, looks at the big picture, and
saves most of us from humiliating ourselves before hitting the Enter key.
Most of us, but not all. DL Dave dude, you have got to be kidding! I've
known Dick Frey for many years, have never been a part of his entourage,
and while true I don't agree with all of the MGEF operational tactics I've
observed, I must say in defense of him and the MGEF group that they have
done more good collectively to promote VHF-Microwave activity for more
years than most people can remember! For Gods' sake please show a little
respect for the movers and shakers in our community. Sorry everyone,
couldn't leave that one alone!
-73, Ron WZ1V