Re: [VHFcontesting] Endorse Rover Rules Revisions EXCEPT the 30 Q Limit

To: "'Steve Clifford'" <k4gun.r@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Endorse Rover Rules Revisions EXCEPT the 30 Q Limit
From: "Mike Metroka" <VHFRover@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 00:22:24 -0600
Hi Steve,

   Wow! This topic has really sparked a lot of great discussion which is
good for the sport.

   Obviously from the responses from several active Rovers, the idea of
activating a grid only once during the contest is flawed and discussion
should probably be dropped or the proposal modified.  The group appears to
be open to changes but any changes need to be vetted. This forum is getting
ideas on the table which is wonderful.

73

Mike WB8BZK/R

  _____