[VHFcontesting] Club Competition in UHF!!!!

To: <kx9x@arrl.org>, vhf mailing_list <vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu>, VHF Contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Club Competition in UHF!!!!
From: "John (JK) Kalenowsky, K9JK" <k9jk73@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 18:44:23 -0500
Geez, all these comments about "why" and "what were they thinking" on Limited
Rover changes.

BUT HOW ABOUT Item #2!

> 2) Club Competition is now permitted in the August UHF Contest.

C'mon clubs, let's get your teams rallied! WHO will be the FIRST "Unlimited"
Club in the UHF?

If THAT doesn't lead to breaking the 200 log barrier for UHF, I'm not sure WHAT
will.

Repeat after me, "Over 200 Logs in UHF", "Over 200 Logs in UHF", "Over 200 Logs
in UHF", "Over 200 Logs in UHF", "Over 200 Logs in UHF", "Over 200 Logs in
UHF", "Over 200 Logs in UHF", "Over 200 Logs in UHF"...

Looking forward to some GREAT material for the 2009 UHF Contest Write-Up!
(Might QST 'have to' allocate a THIRD page?)

THANKS to Sean for being the messenger and to the VUAC and P&SC for their
efforts in proposing, discussing and implementing this.

73, JK