Re: [VHFcontesting] Changes to ARRL VHF Contest Rules

To: Zack Widup <w9sz.zack@gmail.com>, VHF Contesting Reflector <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Changes to ARRL VHF Contest Rules
From: wa4kxy@bellsouth.net
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 16:01:05 +0000
The problem isn't with folks that don't send in any log.  The problem is with
folks who send in a log but don't include all the bands they work.  No naming
any names, there was a limited multiop who not long ago operated 6 through 432
but also gave folks some contacts on higher bands.  When they submitted their
logs they submitted just 6 through 432.  Everyone who contacted them on the
higher bands had those contacts disallowed.  There were some very POed folks!
If you are operating limited or whatever and give out some contacts on higher
bands to just help folks out be sure that you submit a check log for those
contacts.

73
Jim, W4KXY