Re: [VHFcontesting] Transverters

To: Zack Widup <w9sz.zack@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Transverters
From: Russ Hines <russ@wb8zcc.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 15:50:06 -0400
  Well, I'm starting from nearly a dead stop, so I'm interested in
pretty much every band above 50MHz (the Flex-1500 already covers 6m).  ;-)

I have a 4el 6m Yagi on top of a pole at a whopping 20ft. AGL at present
(Armstrong-rotated but I have a Ham IV rotor I can put up), with the
intent to add 2m this summer, then a tower, then 432 and 222 before too
long... but probably not in time for Sept. QSO party. ;-)

Thanks for the reply, Zack.

73,
Russ
WB8ZCC