Re: [VHFcontesting] Roving / Portable

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Roving / Portable
From: Jerry <jer.sieg@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 09:05:07 -0600
If you want to do the /R as well, could always try Loops..don't have to do any set up at each stop..just watch for low branches ! This guy offers some HD Loops for fair price..I have his 6M and 2M versions..work well !
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Loop-Package-50mhz-144mhz-432mhz-antennas-/330917625019?pt=US_Radio_Comm_Antennas&hash=item4d0c3a3cbb#ht_338wt_900
(and I am in No Way affiliated with him !)
Jerry
VE6CPP