Re: [VHFcontesting] LOTW and VHF

To: Tad Danley <tdanley@suddenlink.net>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] LOTW and VHF
From: Peter Laws <plaws@plaws.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 13:37:38 -0500
On Sun, Jun 22, 2014 at 6:01 PM, Tad Danley <tdanley@suddenlink.net> wrote:

> Since the June contest I have received 50 MHz LotW QSLs from 2007, 2008,
> 2010 and 2012.  I have 277 Grids worked on 6 with only 169 having LotW
> confirmations, but I have seen the percentage of 6 meter contacts confirmed
> via LotW increase steadily since the ARRL issued my LotW-only VUCC 3 years
> ago.

I got mine electronic-only; sat on 99 for the longest time.  :-)

I have ~230 worked and about 120 confirmed on LOTW (and a few more on
cards).  I'm getting itchy-close to that 125 sticker.  :-)

Even though I only worked 42 grids in my not-very-serious effort last
week, I did get about 8 new grids and, thankfully, two have already
been confirmed.

I wanted to add some on 2 last night as FNs were heard here in EM15,
but the trusty old Cushcraft shows about 1.8:1 which makes the
IC746Pro seriously unhappy.  :-/  I've only got about 30 grids or so
worked on 2 with 10 confirmed.