Re: [VHFcontesting] Spotting and the DX Cluster in VHF contesting...

To: Marshall-K5QE <k5qe@k5qe.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Spotting and the DX Cluster in VHF contesting...
From: VE3DS <ve3ds@acanac.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 21:02:33 -0400
Marshall and all
I’ve used the ON4KST 144/432 page for the sprints and it worked out fine. Too
bad the propagation didn’t cooperate.
Can’t speak the K5N experience but for the higher bands the page is effective
for our local VE gang to coordinate with the
W1 - W9 gang on 144 222 432 and up…

I concur, we should try to stick to one spot.

Why not give it a go later this week?

Dana VE3DS FN03fq