Re: [VHFcontesting] Spotting and the DX Cluster in VHF contesting...

To: Michael Clarson <wv2zow@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Spotting and the DX Cluster in VHF contesting...
From: Steve Stahl <ke7ihg@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2015 20:45:54 -0700
Guys
I used APRS in the winter contest for the first time and for a rover it's
good because its automatic.
I know that K7YDL followed my entire trip using APRS.
I think however the post is something I could do 75% of the time along with
the APRS.
I wonder if we could add a chat room to the club wesite for this purpose.
Steve / KE7IHG

On Wed, Apr 29, 2015 at 2:11 PM, Michael Clarson <wv2zow@gmail.com> wrote:

> I believe Phil (K3TUF) mentioned this. An APRS to cluster gateway.
> Similarly, a text message to cluster gateway could operate similarly.
> --Mike, WV2ZOW

KE7IHG