Re: [VHFcontesting] Yagis on masts

To: Erich <cq.n6fd@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Yagis on masts
From: Mark Spencer <mark@alignedsolutions.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2016 12:49:28 -0800
Thanks Erich for the hint re the GRA-4 poles.   The aluminum ones I have are
ribbed and have round re enforcing sections at the bottom.   The are much
stronger than the fiberglass camouflage netting poles.

The don't appear to have any markings or part numbers on them but I believe
they were intended for supporting camouflage nets.   A local surplus store used
to sell them for approx $5.00 each.

I'll have to find a source for the GRA-4 poles and see how they compare to what
I have.

73
Mark S
VE7AFZ