Re: [VHFcontesting] Logging Rovers vs the log checking robots

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Logging Rovers vs the log checking robots
From: Bob K0NR - email list <list@k0nr.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2017 18:39:30 -0700
Yeah, so I've been looking at my LoTW entries with rovers...lots of unconfirmed contacts...arguably a higher percentage than with fixed stations.

It seems that the whole /R thing is a bit error prone. The non-rover needs to log the callsign correctly and the rover needs to submit it to LoTW the same way.

73, Bob K0NR