Re: [VHFcontesting] Emailing updates during portable operations

To: vhf contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Emailing updates during portable operations
From: Peter Laws <plaws0@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2017 14:37:22 -0500
On Tue, May 2, 2017 at 12:00 PM, Steve Stahl <ke7ihg@gmail.com> wrote:
> spare us the aditude.

The attitude is one of amusement.  It's now vitally important that we
have internet connectivity, at least at SMS levels, in order to do any
kind of DXpedition.  In 10 years it will be "well, we were going to go
to OK85, had the boat all lined up, but the satellite internet
provider lost the satellite over that longitude, so we canceled."