Re: [VHFcontesting] Icom 9700

To: w9rm@calmesapartners.com, VHFcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Icom 9700
From: Rhinosix via VHFcontesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2017 17:05:06 -0500
You are right, no tech reasons for not putting in 222 mhz even at reduced 25
watts power except the monitization of another
ham band through a FCC auction process.  That is the wall the mfg's are up
aginst.
Also the positive control rail road system is looking at the 222 band.  It is
out
there (just put your ear on the rail HI).

Jerry w2jcn