Re: [VHFcontesting] FT8 and the ARRL June VHF Contest

To: "alex@kr1st.com" <alex@kr1st.com>, "w5zn@w5zn.org" <w5zn@w5zn.org>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] FT8 and the ARRL June VHF Contest
From: PAUL ROLLINSON <paulrollinson@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2018 12:59:30 +0000 (UTC)
Hi Alex,
If your looking at a software change, here's one to add.
In contest mode, have WSJT-X reference the station log for the contest so dupes
don't even show as a CQing station. Only stations that need to be worked.
We would be checking to make sure we didn't waste someones time before we tried
working someone.
If this is already built in the software, please enlighten me.
73, Paul RollinsonRollinson Associates860-928-5147860-208-8814
Cell/textPaulrollinson@sbcglobal.net  Representing Component Part Manufacturers
for over 35 years