Re: [VHFcontesting] FT8 and the ARRL June VHF Contest

To: alex@kr1st.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] FT8 and the ARRL June VHF Contest
From: "Joel Harrison" <w5zn@w5zn.org>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2018 07:41:54 -0500
I guess I should clarify my SO2R Single Op comment.

Obviously in a VHF contest we are somewhat forced to use more than one
radio to cover multiple bands. I used 2 radios specifically  dedicated to
6 meters to cover the wide frequency range and multiple modes currently in
use.

And yes, very good and important point Alex. As a Single Op you can ONLY
have one transmitted signal at any given time on any band!

73 Joel W5ZN